Hardly any area of our society today is subject to such rapid change as information technology. We support you in making informed decisions on IT issues for your business, so that you can take advantage of technological progress effectively and entirely in line with the individual requirements of your enterprise.
In this context, assessing and monitoring the economic effectiveness of IT projects are two of our most important skills. To this end, we prepare innovative concepts and analyses that account for and balance legal, technical and economic requirements. In our role as a neutral, vendor-independent consultancy, we can contribute decisively to your business’s efficiency and innovation.
Our range of services:
- Advising general management on IT decisions
- Developing innovative IT concepts
- Analysis of economic efficiency and costs including appraisal
- Supporting the structuring of requests for quotations
- Support in negotiations with IT service providers and vendors
- Preparation of specifications
- Support in the rollout of new software in the enterprise