Oliver Stiemerling is a sworn expert for information processing systems and applications publicly certified by the Cologne Chamber of Industry and Commerce. He serves as IT expert witness for courts and works as independent IT expert for lawyers, enterprises, public administrations and insurance companies in Europe. He speaks German, English and French fluently and can provide written expertise in English and German. His main areas of expertise are IT projects in crisis situations, eBusiness, eCommerce, Internet systems and applications, software requirements specifications, statements of work, requests for proposals, IT security, ERP-systems (SAP and others), CRM-systems, and data protection.
Oliver Stiemerling has studied computer science and business at Bonn und Warwick University. At the University of Bonn he wrote his doctoral thesis about component based tailorability and did post doc work at the Xerox Research Centre Europe in Grenoble, France. Since 1992 he works as independent IT consultant for large international enterprises and mid-sized firms in different branches of industry. He founded ecambria systems GmbH 2000.
For requests concerning consulting, litigation support and IT expert witness services, you can contact Oliver Stiemerling directly and discretely. All requests are handled with utmost confidentiality.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +49 (0) 221 – 595527-0
- The postal address can be found under contact
- Languages: German, English and French.
- Oliver Stiemerling publishes regularily in technical and legal journals. Current publications
- Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), Bonn
- Lenkungskreis der Regionalgruppe Köln der GI
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Recht und Informatik e.V., Berlin
- Fachgruppe Elektronik und EDV im BVS e.V., Berlin
- Arbeitskreis EDV und Recht e.V., Köln
- Association of Computing Machinery (ACM), New York